You’ve worked hard and are hoping to retire, but perhaps you are still wondering if you are fully prepared. Have you saved enough? How much longer should you work before you can safely retire? If you are ready to get serious about the possibility of retirement, we can help you navigate this next stage. There is a lot to think about in terms of preparation, from decisions about Social Security to 401(k) rollovers; Sherrill & Hutchins can help clear the pathway through the critical decisions you face during this exciting time of change.
Sherrill & Hutchins draws upon three decades of experience to help guide clients through the often confusing web of decisions that must be made prior to retirement. As a Registered Investment Advisory (RIA) registered with the SEC, we offer comprehensive financial management and portfolio investment services to clients with investable assets over $750,000.
Sherrill & Hutchins is a fee-only financial advisory firm that leads clients to financial decisions that are suited to each unique circumstance. We not only provide unbiased financial advice from any of our seven CFP® practitioners (meet our staff here), we also provide clients with top-notch portfolio investments based on sound, underlying business fundamentals, not speculation or stock chasing. As a fee-only firm, it is in our best interest to ensure your best interest – we make no commission on stock trades or selling financial products like annuities or insurance.
If this describes you, here is what you can expect from Sherrill & Hutchins:
- Full access to financial planning services
- Expert portfolio asset management and investment services tailored to specific client needs
- Periodic meetings whenever financial issues or big life changes arise (we recommend at least an annual meeting)
- Sherrill & Hutchins is a fee-only financial advisory firm. That means that clients will never receive a sales pitch from us to purchase specific financial products like annuities, life insurance, etc. As fee-only, it is in our best interest is to ensure your best interest. Our business model is tied to the performance of your portfolio – we only succeed if you do.
- Lastly, at Sherrill & Hutchins we “eat our own cooking” so to speak. Each of us is invested in the same funds as our clients. We believe that strongly in the services we offer.
Don’t meet the $750,000 minimum? No problem! Click here to see a list of our other services available.